Apr 24, 2014

Shutterbag Family Feature: Kristi Bonney

 

I have always said that we have a Shutterbag family, not customers.  We are a community and family, so why not introduce you to each other?! We are going to feature and share a Shutterbag family member, her bag, and her a glimpse into her life. 

Meet Kristi Bonney. She is a mom, photographer, blogger, Tamron Image Master, wife, friend, and so much more.

She's soft, durable, and oh so beautiful. She keeps my gear safe and she is my constant companion. I've had my SHUTTERbag Safari camera bag for over a year now and I'm still head-over-heels in love!

SHUTTERbag Safari Camera Bag,

We've gone on hikes, flown on airplanes, and embarked on long road trips together. We've been to more sporting events and parent/teacher conferences than I'd care to admit. But between photoshoots and meetings with clients, and despite the hustle and bustle of my everyday life, my Safari has never let me down.

It's a good thing, too, because there's just no way that I'm carrying all of this stuff on my own.

SHUTTERbag Safari Camera Bag,

So what's in my Safari? Oh, just a few of my favorite things...

SHUTTERbag Safari Camera Bag,

 

You can see more with Kristi on her blog: Live, Explore, Click.

Kristi is also very active on social media, so connect with her and make a new friend!

Facebook | twitter | Google+ | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment